Thursday, September 13, 2007

It's been a while.....

Wow, can't believe it's been so long since I posted.

I'll officially be 8 weeks on Sunday - I still don't think it has hit me yet. I'm excited about the baby, but it just doesn't feel real, which is disappointing. I'm sure it'll feel more real as I progress and start showing and feeling the baby move around, but for now, I just feel very tired and a little "ookey" some days. No full on morning sickness yet, but I have had days where I didn't feel too good. And the hunger....oh, my Lord! It's true - when you're pregnant, you're not just hungry as in "I could eat" hungry - you're hungry as in, "if I don't get something to eat in the next 30 seconds, I'll rip your arm off and start gnawing on it" hungry. Luckily, when that feeling does hit, it doesn't take much to satisfy me. I have still not gained a pound, but the clothes are definitely not fitting the way they used to, so I have a feeling full on maternity wear is in my near future.

We've had two ultrasounds and everything looks perfect - I officially graduated from my RE last week, and get to meet my new OB on the 24th. I suspect he won't, but I'm really hoping he'll do an ultrasound so we can get another peek. I got really spoiled my all the attention at the RE, so I will probably drive this poor doctor crazy.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Wow! You haven't updated your blog but I just saw your post that it is TWINS! Congrats! Now you can feel better about your clothes not fitting so early :) LOL

Now you get to pick out name combos
two boys, two girls, and one of each!!!

Sara said...

i just saw you are from GA. Where abouts? I am too. Athens, GA.

How many cycles of Femara did you do before this BFP?

Sara said...

Hey--I havent seen or heard from you here or nest for a while....things ok?

email me rahknight at yahoo dot com or my blog

whoneedsalifecoach.blogspot.com