Wednesday, August 8, 2007

2 week wait....

I hate this wait.....two loooooong weeks to wait and see if we're successful again. It seems my entire life is lived in two week increments - two weeks waiting to ovulate and two weeks to see if I'm pregnant...lather, rinse, repeat.

I did the math today - once this cycle is complete (another week and a half) I will have spent SIXTY WEEKS of my life in the dreaded 2ww (120 weeks total TTC). That's 420 days. Sixty weeks of analyzing every little possible symptom hoping that this time I'm finally not imagining it, and that I'm really pregnant. I really can't believe it's been that long.

Here's hoping that we can stop at sixty.

I'd love to have that nice long 40 week wait. At least at the end of that one you get a baby instead of cramps, bloating and mood swings. :-)

1 comment:

We have Angel Wings said...

Good luck sweetie!!! I'm cheering for you...I can't wait for you to post your BFP! You deserve it.