Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The fog has lifted...

That's right, those who have been avoiding me can come out of hiding now.

The mood swing is over. My husband must be so relieved. Poor guy, everything set me off for the last several days. I try hard not to take it out on others, but he can just tell I haven't been myself. Luckily, I can tell when I'm in a drug induced bad mood, and try to avoid people when it's at it's worst.

I go in Friday for another ultrasound to see how things are developing.

I'm also taking the afternoon off to go get a massage and a facial. I figure if I'm going to ovulate (hopefully!) this weekend, I may as well take some time to pamper myself and go into the weekend relaxed.

2 comments:

Mrs. Brand said...

Sounds like a good idea. It always makes me feel good to be relaxed so that I can enjoy the process.

We have Angel Wings said...

I'm glad the "rain cloud" as gone away and you're coming out to play!

I agree that pampering yourself is one of the best things you can do.

Good luck sweetie, I'm cheering for you.